Sunday, January 27, 2013

Excuses, excuses

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog.  A big part of that has been on account of time, partly on account of not being sure what to post.  But the biggest part of that was related to a post a friend of mine put on his blog linking to mine.  Suddenly, from just a couple of hits a day, my blog a couple hundred hits after John Sonnen linked from his Orbis Catholicus.  So, since I don't really mean to write for the same audience as he does, I decided to wait until the number of people coming over from his blog died down a bit.  Nor, however, will I guarantee to write regularly even now, though I plan to write more than I have in the last 2 months.

So here we are, in a new year, a new liturgical cycle, and I am about to begin a new semester.  Who knows what other new things are in store?

2 comments:

Belfry Bat said...

Oh, Hello, again.

I'm not your Russian visitor; somehow I also can't remember how I came across your 'blog; it's been fun, though, and now I see there's lots to catch-up on!

And of course don't bother about the rate/clumpliness of writing; I'm in a similar way myself.

All the best,
---

me said...

I remember how you came across my blog. Hilary's rules on hers. I posted and deleted a comment on your blog re: her rules, and you came over to see mine.

You seem to be my Canadian visitor. Then there are a couple of U.S. visitors, one in Slovakia, one or two in Italy, and one in Russia who tend to check.

And I especially like your Beethoven post!
http://epistle-null.blogspot.com/2013/02/from-beginning-to-end-but-never-mind.html