When I lived in Illinois, my two cats (Patience and Discipline) had a very definite favorite Marian devotion. They loved to join me when I prayed the rosary, and tried to keep track of the beads themselves. Usually, they were a little behind, and perhaps over-anxious to catch up, would often skip ahead. Somehow, they never did learn the proper pace for praying the beads.
Now, I've discovered that Rosie, a 10-month-old kitten who lives with Mom and Dad has a different favorite Marian devotion. It seems she would like her own brown scapular to carry with her around the house.
Interesting to think of cats with such Marian devotion!
ps, this morning i discovered it was my rosary that rosie dragged out into the hallway to play. (she has trouble with "l"s and "r"s.)
Update:
Ivy's favorite Marian devotion seems to be the Miraculous Medal.
1 comment:
LOL
Do you suppose Rosie is Japanese?
Post a Comment