Then I rushed over to my customary table to study a bit before running off to a surprise visit to the tomb of St. Peter. Have I mentioned that every day is an adventure? This morning I did not know I'd be able to go this afternoon.
Monday, May 24, 2010
a couple of little things
I was a bit tired, but made it to Mass this morning just as the priest was closing the sanctuary gates on his way to the altar. Then I went on to class, and found out that my final for that class is to be postponed from this Wednesday until the Monday after next (which may interfere with another final). No matter, I should learn to bilocate by then, right? Then I went to a make-up class for another subject. We were cramped in small room at the top of the world. Or, at least, at the top of the school.
Then I rushed over to my customary table to study a bit before running off to a surprise visit to the tomb of St. Peter. Have I mentioned that every day is an adventure? This morning I did not know I'd be able to go this afternoon.
Now to go pick up friends at the train station. Who knows what may follow next?
Then I rushed over to my customary table to study a bit before running off to a surprise visit to the tomb of St. Peter. Have I mentioned that every day is an adventure? This morning I did not know I'd be able to go this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment