Our rector leaves us this weekend. He has come back just this week to finish up his courses (which would normally continue through January with exams in February) and tie up loose ends at the Angelicum, and then, off to Switzerland. But, since I am in his courses that he must finish, and we cannot take final exams now, we have been assigned reading materials and a paper to write. For this morning's class on Maritain, we must write the paper in Italian--ecco la nuova aventura! Up to this point, I have very carefully avoided classes where I must write in Italian. I suppose that for tomorrow's atheism course we will have to write a paper in English.
This morning, during the break, we did not let Fr. Morerod have much of a break, because we gathered around him to hear about his new assignment, and what he's doing now.
Now I must find a ticket to Fribourg.
No comments:
Post a Comment