I tend to clutter my web browser with articles or tabs I wish to refer to later. Perhaps if I start pasting some of them here, I can finally close them from my browser, yet still find them when I want them.
This could be the best endorsement I've seen yet for Marco Rubio.
This article looks to me like a cry for religious vocations. FireFox has a "read mode" making the article more bearable, without some of the horrible stuff posted on the site around the text.
This one shows the actual relevance of my doctoral research in medieval philosophy.
Update: And another one! This one shows an experiment that seems quite irrelevant to the title, though.
And another.
and yet another.
Now I can go back to looking at old stuff.
2 comments:
Halloo, halloo!
The "Sitting Room" article; odd, that they purport to take the Gospel on its own terms as far as the Sonship of the Incarnate Word, but identify Calvary as the "culmination", rather than the Resurrection.
I was intrigued, when they started up a couple years back, by the "Daily Beast", explicitly taking it's name from Lord Copper's rag. I still can't tell whether they just like Waugh's acerbic humour, or are they editorially more sympathetic to the man as a whole?
---
Re. "started a couple of weeks ago", there's a lot of that going around. A bien-tôt! Fruitful studies to you!
Oh! just noticed the Update! The headline... this sort of expression always makes me wonder how the authors understand the words involved. What do they think a "self" or a "think" or a "choice" is? It makes me ponder on how, while it would be physiologically accurate to say that consciousness and decision and all are expressed mostly "in your head", as the saying is, that still is not the same thing as what's usually called "illusion" (or "delusion" either).
Post a Comment